Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
Senior Project Engineer (Job Ref: JB0001836)
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Testing / Laboratory|
Engineering > Others
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Our client is a global testing laboratories’ service provide in worldwide. Now they are looking for Senior Project Engineer to assist their System Enhancement project for global development.
- Establishes test programs, examine samples, coordinates laboratory activities and providing instructions to technicians, scheduling and reviewing work of laboratory technicians, and establishing completion dates for complex product investigations.
- Initiates close communication with clients on project status, provides technical assistance.
- Exercise Review Signature Authority as assigned as Reviewer of record responsible for final technical review of engineering projects.
- Develops new and revised testing methods and equipment for complex, new or unusual products.
- Work with oversea technical expert on complex products and standard interpretation.
- Work closely with local Commercial teams and Laboratories on developing new or unusual products to the new market.
- University Degree in Product Testing/ Electrical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Engineering Technology or above with at least 8 years’ relevant experience;
- Rich experience in Wires and Cables product safety standards particularly used in
- Building and Constructions. Knowledge of Power Cables or Power Systems in high voltages is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project-handling concepts in use in areas of expertise, including application to complex, new, or unusual products.
- A team player who is able to multi-task, with strong sense of customer focus and highly motivated;
- Travel as needed to support business and technical development.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
Interested parties please send your CV to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.