Comprising Hong Kong Science Park, InnoCentre and Industrial Estates, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is a statutory body dedicated to building a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to connect stakeholders, nurture technology talents, facilitate collaboration, and catalyse innovations to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region.
Established in May 2001, HKSTP has been driving the development of Hong Kong into a regional hub for innovation and growth in several focused clusters including Electronics, Information Communications Technology, Green Technology, Bio Medical Technology, Materials and Precision Engineering. We enable science and technology companies to nurture ideas, innovate and grow, supported by our R&D facilities, infrastructure, and market-led laboratories and technical centres with professional support services. We also offer value added services and comprehensive incubation programmes for technology start-ups to accelerate their growth.
Technology businesses benefit from our specialised services and infrastructure at Hong Kong Science Park for applied research and product development; enterprises can find creative design support at InnoCentre; while skill-intensive businesses are served by our three industrial estates at Tai Po, Tseung Kwan O and Yuen Long.
Senior Project Manager (2-year Contract)
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Others
Construction / Property > Project Management
Assist Head of Projects in managing and planning all capital/non-capital works projects for completion on time, within budget and to required quality. Details are listed below:
- Assist in all aspects of project management system from strategy formulation, development, project cost control, programme, and procurement to delivery
- Manage the design development by consultants from inception to completion
- Co-ordinate on production of preliminary and detailed designs, tender/construction documents, and to manage the procurement and construction process
- Review of consultants' programme
- Manage and oversee the construction works and site safety
- Co-ordinate on completion of the project for satisfactory handover and to manage making good defects
- Monitor actual and forecasts of expenditures
- Chair regular progress meetings and liaison with other Divisions, consultants, Government departments, utility companies, etc.
- Member of a recognized local professional institute in the discipline of architecture, building, engineering, surveying or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of relevant post-qualification working experience in construction or project management of building developments
- Self-driven, independent, problem solving with good leadership and interpersonal skill
- Experience in managing large scale multi-disciplinary projects from inception, completion and handover including claims and EOT assessment, etc.
- Experience in development of Class A offices and institutional buildings will be an advantage
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and procedures for project developments in Hong Kong
- Skill in design and project management software such as Revit, AutoCAD, BIM and other related computer application will be an advantage
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week, and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 8/F, Bio-Informatics Centre, No. 2 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27 October 2016. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after the job is closed for application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.