We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searching & selecting the right talent for different corporations.
One of our clients is now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
Senior/ Project Manager (Adjusters/ Labs Background) - Ref.3393
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Project Management
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
|Salary (HKD)||$35,000 - $55,000|
- Degree holder in Electronic & Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or related discipline;
- 8 years or above experience, preferably gained in Adjusters/ Labs for electrical products;
- Experience in handling LED Lighting products is preferable;
- Understand, identify and deliver total LED lighting solutions that meet and fulfill customers’ requirements and expectation;
- Develop ideas in order to produce a concept design and project proposal;
- ill fulfill customer’s requirements;
- Coordinate with supply sources and ensure products on time delivery to customers and contractors for installation as scheduled;
- Support project management team in presenting technological capabilities to prospective customers;
- Handling related queries of the projects during the whole process;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Able to develop innovative and practical solutions to technical problems;
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Frequency travel to china;
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
- Monthly salary: Basic HK$ 35-55K (depends on experience/ skill) x 12 months + discretionary bonus;
- 5-day work;
- Working location: Tai Koo City;
- Good fringe benefit e.g. medical, banking holiday, etc. will be provided.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format to email@example.com or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.