Ebro is a professional HR consultancy providing permanent / temporary recruitment, outsourcing services and other HR solutions to corporates in the Asia Pacific. Our specialized areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Property & Construction
- Information Technology
- Legal & Professional Services
- Luxury Retail
- Top Executives
For general enquiry, please send email to email@example.com
(Senior) Project Manager - Architect
|Work exp||10 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Guaranteed bonus, Housing allowance|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Project Management
|Salary (HKD)||$70,000 - $150,000|
- Client: A Listed Property Developer
- Position: Senior Project Manager / Project Manager - Architect
- Projects: 1) Hotel, 2) Commercial, 3) Retail developments in Hong Kong & China
- Responsibilities: Project planning, design management, project administration, construction management for whole development cycle.
- $70K+. 5-day. Medical, Bonus.
- Degree or above in Architecture
- Professional qualification; HKIA, RIBA or equivalent
- Min. 5 years post-qualification experience preferably gained with property developers or major consultants for sizable development projects.
- Solid experience in full property development cycle.
- Strong in design and project management
- Experience in Retail / Commercial developments
- Excellent leadership, presentation, interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of Chinese and English
- Proficient in using AutoCAD
- More experienced candidate will be considered as Senior Project Manager