AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website: www.agsgroup.com.hk
Senior Project Manager, Architecture (Top-Tier Property Developer)
|Work exp||7 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Project Management
One of the top-tier property developers in HK
Landmark development projects
- Monitor the project development throughout the pipeline in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Address technical queries and issues with external consultants from inception to completion
- Formulate construction programme and implement quality control plan
- Account for site supervision and management
- Collaborate with the government authorities and project professionals on drawing submission
- Degree holder in Architecture, Building Surveying, Construction or other related discipline.
- At least 8 years’ experience in retail / hotel / mixed-use development project with proven track record
- Solid knowledge in statutory regulations compliance
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Strong project management skills and leadership skill
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English