Senior Project Manager – Project Management
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
New World China Land Limited (“NWCL”) is the flagship Mainland China property arm of Hong Kong-listed New World Development Company Limited (“NWD”; Hong Kong Stock Code: 00017) and one of the largest property developers in Mainland China. As an early Hong Kong pioneer entering the China property market, NWCL has set its multi-faceted vision toward building sustainable urban communities, developing a well-diversified portfolio of high quality residential neighbourhoods, large-scale mixed-use commercial landmarks, shopping centres, offices and hotel projects. With a confident eye on China's future, NWCL continues to make strategic investments in key cities and has set its sights in developing major landmark projects that offer enormous potential.
- Assist the project team for quantity surveying matters, such as budget establishment, tender administration, contract administration, cost control, interim payment, variation assessment, final account, claim evaluation, dispute resolution, etc.,
- Monitor the in-house construction team for quantity surveying matters, such as estimate preparation, sub-letting, cost reporting, interim payment, variation assessment, final account, etc.,
- Coordinate for estimate preparation, budget submission and approval,
- Review the project payment procedure, job cost records, agreements and documents,
- Provide technical support to the tender committee.
- University graduate in quantity surveying or equivalent,
- Qualified QS member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors or the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors,
- At least 15 years of quantity surveying experience, among which at least 10 years of post-qualification experience and 5 years at managerial level,
- Familiar with construction costs and all facets of pre and post contract quantity surveying practice in PRC,
- Responsible for budget estimation, budgetary control, tender procurement, contract administration and final accounts,
- Sound knowledge of PRC construction practice and costs are highly desirable,
- Experience in large-scale mixed use development will be a definite advantage,
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
We offer competitive remuneration, 5 days work, life insurance, hospitalization and outpatient medical schemes, and other fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please forward your full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department at Room 1602, 16/F, New World Tower 1, 18 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 24 months.)