A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager (1 year contract)
Operations, Services and Technology - Service Delivery
Hang Seng's Service Delivery is a team of experienced banking operations professionals who strive for delivering time-to-market, efficient and world-class processing services to customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Project Manager / Project Manager.
- Act as an operational SME to participate in the design of changes
- Collect information, perform analysis, obtain sign-off from respective Service Delivery department heads
- Coordinate and work with core project team and prepare regular update to Head of Service Delivery
- Coordinate the implementation and track savings/ benefits
- University degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ working experience in project management, system implementation or business/operation transformation.
- Strong self-motivation, good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of application software, eg. MS Words, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for Project Manager.)