Permasteelisa Group 帕馬斯迪利沙 is a worldwide leading facade contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems.
The Group brings its Know-How and expertise to all projects, in particular when dealing with Special Features Buildings, beginning with the design development phases all the way to the successful completion, meeting the customer’s expectations. Present in four continents, with a network of around 50 companies in 30 countries and 11 production plants, the Group generates a total turnover of around 1.5 billion euro a year. Since 2015 Permasteelisa Group has been at the core of the Business Unit Building Technology of LIXIL Corporation.
Welcome to visit our website: www.permasteelisa.com
Senior Project Planner (Building / Construction)
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Construction / Property > Project Management
- Lead in preparation of Project Master Programme, with primary responsibility for schedule analysis and reporting.
- Actively involved in the detailed review, analysis and monitoring of the design delivery programmes of the Design Teams to develop and manage the Project Master Programme.
- Review actual design and construction progress and prepare and maintain an updated project master schedule.
- Provide support to the team in understanding risks and opportunities of potential change orders through the process of projects to maintain the project completion date.
- Collaborate with the Project team to optimize program and project resources to ensure compliance with target and contract milestones. Support the project team with review and analysis of the programmes to assist with resolution of claims and change orders.
- Degree in Building Engineering & Management / Building Studies/ Civil Engineering/ Structural Engineering/ Architect or equivalent
- At least 7 years work experience in project planning / scheduling; Experience in construction site activities and building project planning is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Project
- Knowledge in using programs / tools like Total Contract Management tools (TCM) for time and budget planning & review and constant control and documentation of it
- Understands the objectives of project controls and related regulatory and/or industry requirements and practices
- Pro-active, hardworking and responsible with sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of communication and written skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Willing to travel and able to work independently
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by email to email@example.com
For more information about Permasteelisa Group, please visit our company's website at http://www.permasteelisagroup.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.