“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
SENIOR PROMOTIONS OFFICER - SHOPPING MALL (Ref no.: IAPSCMP/PR097/11)
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably major in Marketing / Public Relations
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience in promotion, marketing or public relations in shopping malls
- Creative and independent with good communication skills
- Familiar with PC software e.g. MS Word, Excel & Chinese Word Processing
- Willing to work overtime, irregular hours and during weekends / public holidays
- Proven English proficiency
- Plan, organize and implement promotional & advertising activities of shopping mall
- Handle public relations work of the activities
- Work closely with agencies and tenants in promoting the shopping mall
(Candidate with less experience will be considered for more junior positions.)
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at email@example.com (Please mark the reference on the application letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.