Senior Property Manager (China Hong Kong City)
In the Sino Group, we treasure people as our most important asset critical to our future success. We have the vision to make Sino the preferred choice for customers, investors and employees by practising the core values of staff integrity, customer first, quality excellence, teamwork, continuous improvement, preparedness and sense of urgency. We provide extensive job-related training in languages, information technology, management skills and strategic thinking through seminars by internationally renowned consultants. We believe that hard work, communication and continuous learning are the cornerstones of growth and we actively encourage all staff to practise these values. If you are professional, dynamic, energetic and committed to a career in pursuit of quality and excellence, please contact us for the position.
The individual in this role assumes charge of the day-to-day operation of a property portfolio and take responsibility for ensuring estate management teams provide a full range of services of the highest standards. The role further involves palnning and implementing business developement programs related to property management and asset enhancement, managing the building fund account, and liasing closely with the promotions deparment on event logistics, in particular for crowd control during shopping mall promotional events.
- Holder of a professional degree, MBA or equivalent
- MHKIH or MCIH or RPHM with at least 12 years of experience in property management, 10 years of which at a senior managerial level
- Strong leadership abilities with uncompromising integrity and passion for excellence
- Proficient in Building Management Ordinances and a good knowledge of the Landlord and Tenant (Consolidated) Ordinance
- Results-driven, flexible with excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to maintain good relationship with all internal and external customers
- Good command of English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Preference will be given to applicants with leasing management experience of residential/ commercial properties or shopping centre
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your resume, quoting your present and expected salaries to email@example.com.
If the applicant does not receive a response by 13 Nov 2016, the application will be considered unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.