Senior Property Manager (China Hong Kong City)
In the Sino Group, we treasure people as our most important asset critical to our future success. We have the vision to make Sino the preferred choice for customers, investors and employees by practising the core values of staff integrity, customer first, quality excellence, teamwork, continuous improvement, preparedness and sense of urgency. We provide extensive job-related training in languages, information technology, management skills and strategic thinking through seminars by internationally renowned consultants. We believe that hard work, communication and continuous learning are the cornerstones of growth and we actively encourage all staff to practise these values. If you are professional, dynamic, energetic and committed to a career in pursuit of quality and excellence, please contact us for the position.
The successful candidate will oversee the daily operations of a portfolio of commercial properties. He/she will be responsible for leading the estate management teams to provide a full range of services at the highest standards. Further duties include planning and implementing business development programs related to property management and asset enhancement, and managing the building fund account.
- Holder of a professional degree, MBA or equivalent
- MHKIH or MCIH or RPHM with at least 12 years of experience in property management, 10 years of which at a senior managerial level
- Strong leadership abilities with uncompromising integrity and passion for excellence
- Proficient in Building Management Ordinances and a good knowledge of the Landlord and Tenant (Consolidated) Ordinance
- Results-driven, flexible with excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to maintain good relationship with all internal and external customers
- Good command of English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Preference will be given to applicants with leasing management experience of residential/ commercial properties or shopping centre
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your resume, quoting your present and expected salaries to email@example.com.
If the applicant does not receive a response by 20 May 2017, the application will be considered unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.