Starting from 2009, RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy and executive search firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China.
The key to the success of any business is people. At RecruitPRO, our goal is to provide the right talents to meet for your business growth. Whether you are a candidate looking for a career opportunity or an employer looking to staff an important position, RecruitPRO is the solution for you.
Employer enquiry hotline: 852 2388 7911
For Employer enquiry use only: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All personal data collected will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment related purpose only.*
Senior Property Officer / Property Manager - property management
|Work exp||7 Years To 12 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Project Management
Construction / Property > Property Agency
Our Clients , a leading property developer and property management company in HK . They are looking for :
1 , Senior Property Officer
2, Property Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the property management of a mixed portfolio of residential buildingsand/or shopping malls
- Handle emergency incidents related to the building, such as typhoon, flooding, and electrical failure, lift breakdown, etc. and submit the Incident Report
- Monitor the Building Security System, Fire Fighting Equipment and operation of other facilities
Maintain daily operations and provide high level of service to tenants and customers
- Degree/ Diploma holder in Housing Management , Property Management or related disciplines.
- Member of HKIH/ CIH or RPHM is an advantage
- 5-10 years or above of solid experience in Property management industry
- Well versed with the Deed of Mutual Covenant and the Building Management Ordinance
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluent Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and PC operations
**** Candidates who have MORE experience will be considered as Assistant Property Manager
For Job Seekers, who prefer to directly sent your CV to us, our job seekers directly apply email address is posted in our company profile above.
Please kindly send your CV in WORD format ONLY with:
- CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY
- JOB TITLE in your EMAIL SUBJECT
Job Seekers: Please kindly send your CV in WORD format ONLY with CURRENT and EXPECTED salary and AVAILABILITY to email@example.com