Wonderful Sky Financial Group (WSFG)(01260.HK), a well-established and listed public relations and financial consultant company. We principally engaged in the provision of Financial PR services in Hong Kong, providing Four-In-One professional service, integrating public relations, investor relations, international roadshow and financial printing services. Wonderful Sky Financial Group is a leading player in H share Financial Communications market. The Company has been providing financial PR services for numerous H share companies listed on the Main Board. It is a pioneer in introducing professional financial PR services to the PRC. We acknowledge the condition of PRC companies, their corporate communication culture and operation environment, fully understand customers’ needs, and formulate tailor-made professional services with high quality and value-added services.
To cope with our group's expansion, we invite high caliber and diligent candidates to apply for the following position:
Senior/ Public Relations Associate (Reporter or PR background are welcome to apply)
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
- Propose professional PR solution for IPO projects, according to client’s business goal and marketing targets
- Provide media strategies for IPO PR campaigns in order to rise awareness of marketing image and branding
- Perform audience analysis and recommend optimized media solutions for clients.
- Create compelling presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and case studies to clearly communicate the media value proposition.
- Communicate effectively with both external and internal clients to complete project successfully
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions for clients.
- Build up sustainable business relation with clients for future cooperation.
- Degree holder in Journalism, Communication, Finance, Business Studies or other related disciplines
- working experience in financial IPO PR industry is a plus
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, Mandarin is a MUST
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Candidate who has less experience wiil be considered as Public Relation Associate
- Candidates with reporter / Media / PR background are highly desirable