As a member of The Legrand Group, a French multinational company, we are the world leader in products and systems for electrical installations and information networks in residential, commercial and industrial premises. To pace with our rapid expansion, we are in search of the following professional to join our dynamic team in Hong Kong \ China.
SENIOR PURCHASING ENGINEERS
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Electronics / Electrical|
Engineering > Others
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
This post will be based in China (or travel frequently) and will team work with the local purchasing office, to execute group strategies on purchasing for obtaining competitive advantage. S\he will support the China operation by sourcing and selecting the right suppliers and components.
The selected incumbent will be exposed to:-
- With your knowledge in technical bids and our existing supplier base, you will contact and source new suppliers in China and from overseas.
- To perform suppliers’ plant audit and to ensure quality and legal compliance.
- To propose, recommend purchasing solutions and to obtain competitive advantage in cost, quality and services.
- Monitor suppliers performance measurement, to prepare and to execute improvement or corrective action plans
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors to achieve cost saving target and for favourable purchasing terms and conditions, etc.
- To manage while building good relationship and network with suppliers in China and from overseas.
- Work with \ maximise existing resources to achieve work target.
- University Degree in either Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supplier sourcing and purchasing of
- electronic and mechanical parts and components; or
- molds and dies / molding and stamping machines / production testers; or
- non production stuff (not necessary but advantageous)
- With impeccable credibility and personal integrity
- Equipped with strong negotiation and communication skills, and experienced in managing suppliers relationship
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Willing to station or travel constantly to China.