FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 450,000 customers with over 600 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Senior QA Analyst (Ref: S530)
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Others
Insurance > Others
• Prepare test cases and test scenarios based on the business requirements
• Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) according to the pre-defined test cases and document test results
• Report UAT problems in a timely manner and coordinate with Technology Lead of the team and IT to ensure the reported problems are well resolved
• Perform regression testing before system implementation
• Prepare the training materials and conduct user training
• Provide other administrative support as required
• Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines with a minimum of 1 – 3 years working experience in UAT execution
• Good computer knowledge and analytical skills
• Strong attention to details and good time management skills
• Experience with formal software development life cycle
• Experience with defect tracking system and test case management tool
• Experience with web-based test automation experience, e.g. Selenium+Java, HP UFT, is a definite plus
• Preferably with past working experience in the insurance or banking industry
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.