Our client is in house construction company of a leading property developer in HK, with the following vacancies for their projects in HK.
Senior QS Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Accounting > Compliance
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
Accounting > Financial Controller
Responsible for the management, supervision, coordination, and monitoring of project commercial aspects:
- Formulate cost control policy and monitor compliance of contracts
- Verify and endorse payment applications, cost quotations, variation orders and final accounts
- Implement cost control and cost estimation system
- Assist in the negotiation of tender and contract terms
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
- Possesses professional membership in HKIS, RICS, etc.
- At least 20 years of relevant experience with building contractor
- Excellent experience in contract administration, cost estimation, and tendering documents, etc.
- Computer Proficiency