Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. It is a regional leader in mobile technology and eCommerce specializing in building O2O shopping loyalty communities like SHOPPO and iButtterfly, and applying leading-edge technologies in augmented reality and proximity detection. cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local awards of technology and digital marketing including the United Nation’s World Summit Mobile Award Global Championship 2013 in Abu Dhabi and Winner of Asia-Pacific ICT Award for four years in a roll. The company is also featured as a Harvard Business School case study (#N9-807-106).
Today, cherrypicks is a globally recognized guru in mobile solution innovations highly trusted by numerous long-term, multinational and local corporate clients in banking, insurance, entertainment, catering, retailing, travel, and transportation.
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
Senior/ Quality Assurance Engineer (Mobile apps, 5-day work in Tsim Sha Tsui)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Professional Qualification||Computer Science, IT|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave, Competitive pay|
Information Technology > Testing
- Manage and monitor the team to execute testing
- Perform functional test and user scenario test on iOS/Android mobile and web platforms
- Monitor and create test plans and test cases according to user requirements
- Work closely with project team to understand user requirements and review issues
- Co-ordinate testing activities with other members
- Provide test result record and track bug fixing status
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years or above experience in software testing
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
- Good analytical, problem-solving, communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
Candidates with lesser working experience will be considered as Quality Assurance Engineer.