VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation...
VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation and high quality products in a manner that minimizes any impacts on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community.
Senior Quality Engineer (CMS133/S01)
- Lead an effective Quality Engineering function to maintain planned quality objectives;
- Quality lead in NPI and production process, accountable for ensuring the system and facilities set up readiness which is compliance with quality expectation or required standard;
- Drive continuous improvement project/program;
- Liaise with all departments and internal & external personnel for resolving quality issues;
- Monitor quality performance, conduct systematic failure analysis and follow through the effective CAPA during NPI, daily production, after production and change process;
- Lead the verification and validation process, process audit, 2nd or 3rd party audit;
- Establish and advance CTQs, control plan, quality KPI and quality report;
- Motivate and coach team member to meet the goal for quality excellent.
- Degree holder in Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Quality Engineering or equivalent;
- Certified Quality Engineer, Six Sigma Green belt/ Black belt;
- At least 5 years working experience in quality engineering under manufacturing environment;
- Good knowledge in quality and manufacturing management;
- Familiar with quality tool application such as APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, 8D, Lean Six-sigma tools;
- Familiar with latest IPC-600, IPC-610, ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, QC080000, SA8000, related HS and safety requirements;
- Good command of spoken and written English & Mandarin;
- Strong communication skill and able to handle overseas customers independently;
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and coaching skill; proactive with CAN-DO attitude;
- Frequent travel and/or station in Dongguan, China.