Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
The Senior Recruiter is an experienced recruitment professional. He / she will have the capability and competencies to acquire all level of employees (from frontline to executives) for Hong Kong Disneyland independently, while meeting all the compliance requirements, and with outstanding client and candidate service level provided.
The Senior Recruiter will be expected to demonstrate the best recruitment practices to support our world-class talent acquisition efforts. In alignment with our talent acquisition vision, day-day activities will entail strategic staffing development, and impeccable recruitment execution to achieve an effective service delivery model.
- Provide full cycle of recruitment services – Sources, recruits, screens, assessment, interviews and recommends external and / or internal candidates. Manage the services of external employment agencies
- Ensure the candidate, client, team, and recruiter experiences are met with exceptional service delivery. Meet the recruiter KPIs in terms of recruitment lead time and service quality
- Develop and implement comprehensive recruitment plan to meet business objectives and needs. Provide sounds and financially feasible solutions to meet talent acquisition needs of the Company and Line Of Business clients
- Facilitate effective passive and active talent pipelining through sourcing strategies, interactive marketing plans, social media, and networking opportunities
- Design and conduct analytical studies to keep track of hiring progress and the performance of recruitment function. Continuously review the existing process and to identify development and improvement opportunities
- Plan and implement recruitment marketing and employer brand building initiatives e.g. job advertising, career events, job fairs, conferences, online interactions, and networking sessions
- Handle ad hoc Staffing and HR projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in related discipline, preferably in Business, Operations Management, or Analytics
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in Human Resources including recruitment function in a fast-paced corporate environment. MNC background is preferred, experience in HR, Finance, and IT will be an advantage
- Good understanding in the talent markets of Hong Kong and the other Asian countries (e.g. Mainland China, Taiwan, South East Asia, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and the other employment related legislations (e.g. anti-discrimination laws)
- Expertise in recruitment tools, platforms, and social media sourcing techniques. Proven ability in managing search firm / headhunters, recruitment marketing consultants, and other recruitment vendors
- Positive and adaptable to change, team player and result-oriented
- High degree of autonomy and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive results within tight deadlines
- Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; Excellent problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Good command of both spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Putonghua