Brighten Your Prospect
In Trust and RespectAccumulating over 65 years experience on our solid foundation in Hong Kong and Greater China, we succeed and create our brilliant story throughout the region. As the first foreign bank branch in Mainland, we grasp the opportunity to grow along with the economic reforms. With our well-versed China business intelligence, we continue to expand our network proactively but prudently.
Your talent is our treasure, come to explore your potential with us.
Senior Research Manager (Ref: SRM-00-SCMP)
Conduct macroeconomic research and write up research reports. Monitor macro-policy changes in the global market. Participate in cross-functional research projects and provide recommendations to the management. Liaise with other units for strategic planning issues.
- Degree or above, major in Economics, Finance or Business related disciplines, with CFA qualifications will be an advantage;
- At least 8 years' experience in conducting economic research or market analysis, preferably in financial industry;
- Experience in financial services of the Mainland of China is highly preferred;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Good business sense with strong entrepreneurial mind;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferred.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.