BANK OF CHINA (HONG KONG) LIMITED
Job No.: 493781
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Personal Banking and Product Management
Job Functions: Business Development, Product Development & Management, Quality Assurance, Risk Management
Senior Retail Credit Manager - Loan portfolio
- Responsible for executing all-rounded collection duties of various products.
- Manage and monitor the problem loan portfolio to ensure asset quality.
- Provide recommendation to senior executive regarding collection strategy effectiveness for various portfolios.
- To prepare regular or ad hoc reports with regard to the lending portfolio and credit compliance.
- Keep abreast of the prevailing market conditions, bank policies or guidelines and regulatory requirements of credit risk management and ensure compliance thereof.
- Liaise with various parties to consider various risks in product / project development processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- University Degree with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, FRM, CFA will be desirable.
- At least 8 years' experience in credit / financial analysis, preferably with debt collection experience.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of credit industry.
- Good credit sense / credit judgment with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Banking / Finance (Retail Banking / Branch Banking)
Banking / Finance (Credit)
Banking / Finance (Loan / Mortgage)