About the company
Our client is the world's leading manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances, it has a long and outstanding history that has today made it into one of the most recognizable and highly-regarded brands in the world. They are looking for Senior Retail sales to support their daily operation.
Senior Retail Sales / sales (Luxury / kitchenware / high-end)
- Being a one-stop solution ambassador to introduce company products to walk in customers at our showroom and lounge.
- Provide excellent customer service in the whole selling cycle of product selection, features introduction, pricing differentiation, close deal, logistics arrangement and generic after sales service.
- Develop customer network and maintain excellent business relationships whilst achieving sales targets
- Maintain close relations with existing customers and develop new customers
- Follow up orders, before and after sales customer services
- Responsible for retail shop daily operations and shop maintenance
- F.6 or above
- 2years relevant experience or above, prefer in direct customer facing experience
- Customer oriented, influencing charisma and presentable
- Willing to learn and dynamic personality
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- 5-day work week
- Discretionary Bonus
- Performance Bonus and Double pay
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Annual leave
- Work location: Causeway Bay
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to resume to resume(at)sixpeoplemap.com, please change (at) to @, quoting Job Ref#6542. You may also contact us at +852 2338 8727. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.