RECOLO | BFI Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations....
RECOLO | BFI
Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations.
Recolo | BFI is the Banking, Finance and Investment sectors, consultancy arm of Recolo Executive Search. This team is highly specialised in providing solutions from strategic regional C-Suite roles to specialist niche roles within these sectors.
Recruitment solutions for Employers - http://goo.gl/mHJG0K
Search for more career opportunities - http://goo.gl/NlDzx3
Senior Risk Management Officer
||Minimum 5 Years
||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
Our client is a leading Telecoms Group, with a deep history in Hong Kong and also now throughout Greater China. They are looking for a Senior Risk Management Specialist to build out this function for the group.
- Innovating risk management techniques to improve existing procedure, preparing regular reports of significant risks and recommendations to management
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s objectives
- Evaluate and monitor all kinds of company’s risks by e.g. establishing key risk indicators in response to changing conditions
- Perform review to determine specific risk control measures and implement corrective action plans to mitigate risks
- Assure proper implementation of all risk management policies and guidelines
- Provide training and technical support to management and employees regarding risk management strategies and programs
- Support PRC business in relevant area and perform adhoc projects at request e.g. analyze transactions, internal reports and financial information for potential fraud risks
- Support the department in maintaining risk management system, formulating risk management strategies adhering to latest regulatory requirement & company objectives
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Risk Management/ Accounting/ Finance/ Audit or related disciplines, with professional qualification of CPA, CIA, CISA or ACFE etc. is highly preferred
- With 5 years of working experience (which 3 years or above in risk management field), candidate(s) have fraud knowledge is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed-orientated and a good team player
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese; Fluency in Putonghua is required
- PRC experience is preferred because 30-50% travel to PRC is required
- For promising candidate with less experience will be considered as Risk Management Specialist type Position
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Apply Here >> Confidential & Secure - http://goo.gl/wGThXo
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.