About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Senior Risk Manager, Credit Risk Policy & Assessment, Banking, 1219
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Banking / Finance > Credit
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Perform assessment on credit proposals
- Formulate and review credit policies and guidelines, and form the first opinion of credit judgment on policy or product related proposals as submitted by business units
- Ensure credit risk policy, guidelines procedures etc. are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements
- Carry out ad hoc credit reviews or projects as required
- Degree in Finance, Risk Management, or equivalent with professional qualification preferably
- Minimum of 8 years’ practical banking experience of which 5 years at supervisory level, in credit initiation/approval, credit policy and credit monitoring
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial lending principles, credit products, regulatory requirements and related market practice
- A good team player, sensible, excellent time management
- Work independently and capable to work with tight timelines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.