Job No.: 492597
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Personal Banking and Product Management
Job Functions: Management, Relationship Management, Training & Development
- Design the overall RM performance management mechanisms, including scorecards , sales incentives and target setting. Provide timely sales management MIS to facilitate sales progress monitoring.
- Develop RM productivity and sales activities performance measurement benchmarks, provide standardized data on RM productivity and sales activities, collaborate with Channel to promote the RM performance.
- Develop the RM portfolio management model, including the client allocation protocol, portfolio revenue benchmark and relevant supporting data analytics.
- Build a strong sales culture across RM, collaborate with distribution channel and other related business units to drive the implementation of sales strategies and achievement of targets
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related discipline
- At least 8 years' experience in financial product sales, sales management or segment management in banking industry
- Familiar with retail banking products, banking regulation and practice.
- Familiar with the risk management framework in banking industry
- Proven leadership skills and able to lead a team to achieve the goals.
- Be innovative with good organizing & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to establish good relationship with other business units
- Excellent presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua
- Familiar with MS Office software (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint) and Chinese word processing