Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. Created in 1828, the group has more than 60,000 employees in 1,330 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hard goods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Senior Sales Executive
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
- Responsible for driving the sales process through research, planning and sales execution
- Work with counterparts from other Business Lines and Regional Selling Offices on local clients and carry out promotional sales functions
- Promote company’s services and products to local clients through client face-to-face meeting, sales presentation and promotional events
- Prepare sales presentations, capability statement & service proposals
- Collect market intelligence on competitive analysis, customer feedback, trends & opportunities for top management’s strategic decisions
- Assist with the preparation of sales plans, forecast, monthly reports and sales visit summary
- Review service performance at defined intervals, negotiate service fee increases and terms & conditions
- Degree holder in business administration, marketing or technical discipline related to consumer product quality & compliance
- Minimum 3 years work experience including at least 2 years sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to speak fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin with exposure to senior management client
- A team player able to cooperate with Operating Offices, Sales Offices and Customer Service teams
- An energetic, motivated self-starter able to deliver results under a fast paced business environment
- Acute sense of market trends and customer needs