About HKT Teleservices
HKT Teleservices is an operating subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited.
HKT Teleservices offers clients world class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Operating a global network of multi-channel contact centers, HKT Teleservices provides support in languages covering over half of the world’s population.
HKT Teleservices is consistently ranked among the world’s leading contact center service providers. With over 10,000 agent positions in Hong Kong, mainland China, the Philippines, the United States and Panama, HKT Teleservices provides local and multinational companies a wide array of skills to service more than 100 million customer contacts annually. To learn more, please visit http://www.hktteleservices.com/, or call us at +852 2888-3636 (Asia) / +86 4008-812-812 (mainland China) / +1-614-280-1600 (Americas).
Senior Sales Executive (Commercial Hotlines – Tele-Account Management Team)
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
We invite aggressive and sales-oriented people to promote our Company’s services and products through telephone to satisfy customers’ needs and contribute to the achievement of the Company’s sales and revenue target. You will receive professional training in advanced telemarketing skills and products that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful career.
- Take care and provide services to hundreds of corporate customers.
- Responsible to promote various products from company to dedicated accounts.
- To handle dedicated accounts’ enquiries promptly, accurately and professionally.
- Shift duties:
- Monday to Friday (09:30am – 7:00pm);
- Saturday (09:00am – 1:00pm alternative)
- Working Location: Kowloon Bay
- Secondary education or above with 2-3 years of proven working experience in sales or customer services field
- Good in speaking and writing English.
- Good communication skill.
- Computer literacy must be proficient with MS Office
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Sales Executive
We offer :
- Structured training programme
- Attractive incentive bonus, join-in bonus and shift allowance (if applicable)
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 14 days paid annual leave
- Clear career path