Vita Green is a leading health products company in Hong Kong with global presence. We aim to promote health by producing modern herbal remedies manufactured to the highest western pharmaceutical standards as well as importing quality vitamin and health supplements from USA.
Vita Green is now looking for enthusiastic, committed and qualified applicants to be one of our team members. A high value of integrity is a crucial asset to build a bright future with the Vita Green family.
Senior Sales Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
- Degree holder
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in sales management.
- Strategic thinker with ability to analyze market factors, formulate strategy, execute and evaluate sales plans and programs
- Demonstrated leadership capability and strong sense of responsibility in driving the sales team with high profit growth business objectives
- Dynamic, self-motivated, able to work independently and a passion for excellence
- Result-oriented and a problem solver with excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Prior exposure to pharmaceutical or health care industry is beneficial
- Prior experience in retail business or FMCG is must
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills
- Accountable for the full responsibility of the assigned sales channels
- Identify and explore sales opportunities and new channels for business developments
- Formulate and implement effective sales strategies to meet market demands with the objective to gain significant market share and generate sales
- Structure annual sales plan, budget and monthly forecast
- Conduct in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis, research and positioning
- Gathering market intelligence and monitoring competitors' event activities
We offer excellent benefits and an attractive salary to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to: The Human Resources Manager, Vita Green Health Products Co., Ltd., 4/F Vita Green Tower, No. 18 Dai Hei Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, New Territories, Hong Kong or Email: email@example.com
For corporate information, please visit: www.vitagreen.com
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.