For more than 40 years, Crestron has been the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Crestron products are Integrated by Design™ to deliver complete technology solutions. Crestron integrates all systems and devices in buildings and homes onto a single open platform so they can communicate and work together seamlessly. Crestron offers the ability to monitor, manage and control all technology from one platform, from anywhere, and at any time.
Since its establishment in Hong Kong in 1995, Crestron Asia has been committed to providing direct sales and technical support to dealers and customers in Asia. As the Asia headquarters, Crestron Asia continues to demonstrate its innovation leadership in advanced control and automation technologies through its over 20 regional offices, including Hong Kong, Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Xiamen, Xian, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Korea and Taiwan.
To cope with our rapid business growth in Asia, we arelooking for high caliber candidates for the following position:
Senior Sales Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
- Formulate and implement effective sales strategy and action plans to achieve sales objectives and sales target
- Identify business opportunities by actively exploring new range of sales channels, identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products and solution by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Monitor competition and market trends for business exploring
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Build qualified sales pipelines and forecast
- Build strong and continuous partner relationships
- Establish effective measurement to monitor and improve sales results
- University degree in Business Administration or Technology or equivalent experience
- 10 years of sales experience with 5 years in managerial level, preferably with industrial accounts
- Be familiar with the audio-visual industry environment, market structure and customer behavior
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Proven successful track record in achieving sales objectives
- Highly motivated, target and result oriented
- Excellent time management, people management & development, relationships building and presentation skills