City Garden Hotel is the hotel of choice for both business and leisure travellers, enjoying close proximity to the vibrant retail and dining hub of Causeway Bay. With Fortress Hill MTR station within a 5-minute walk, guests enjoy easy access to Hong Kong’s must-see destinations and the Central Business District. Along with 613 rooms and suites measuring up to 60 sqm, the hotel provides thoughtful amenities, including complimentary Wi-Fi, Handy smartphone and heated outdoor pool. The Michelin-starred YUÈ is among the most popular local restaurants in North Point, drawing diners with its award-winning authentic Cantonese dishes.
Senior Sales Manager - Corporate
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
- Responsible for sales activities of hotel corporate team.
- Organize and direct overall sales activities to achieve sales volume and profits targets.
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies to maximize sales margins and exposure, increase market penetration by various channels.
- Analyse customer and competition situations, generate action plans to expand market share.
- Provide market intelligence on economic trends and competitor activity.
- Prepare sales forecast, budget and analysis reports.
- Diploma holder in Hospitality Management is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years hotel corporate sales experience.
- Excellent command of English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Good knowledge of market trend research and market intelligence.
- Proactive, capable of developing & implementing sales action plan and explore business opportunities.
- Ambitious, result-oriented with strong business sense.
- Mature, independent and self-motivated with strong leadership.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Sales Manager.