Kuoni Group Travel Experts, part of the Kuoni Group of Companies is the world's leading group travel provider. We create and deliver tailor-made programs for communities of travelers with a common interest - whether social, cultural, religious or demographic.
We are a progressive global employer offering a diverse and innovative culture. We are always looking for talented, creative people who share our passion for travel. If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join Kuoni GTE and experience the possibilities.
Senior Sales Manager, East China - based in Guangzhou
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan|
|Industry||Travel / Tourism|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will manage and drive the commercial relationships with business critical customers and be accountable for the delivery, development and performance of a team of sales professionals.
- Develop and implement improvements to products, service delivery and process efficiency.
- Maintain and develop internal and external relationships.
- Effectively network to develop new relationships and accounts according to agreed targets.
- Manage projects and programs aimed at business or service improvements.
- Deliver P&L for managed accounts.
- Monitor market trends and provide inputs to senior management.
- Drive marketing and promotional campaigns with distributors/key accounts according to budget.
- Understand clients business, identify and report market opportunities and stay abreast of competitor activities. Plan and implement sales delivery targets and KPI’s.
- Responsible for sales revenue and profit targets in line with budget, and ensure the sales team is providing quality customer service.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years experience from a multinational organization driving sales revenue and managing a sales team; sales experience from the travel or hospitality industry preferred but open to other industries with a strong customer-service focus such as Supply Chain/Logistics, Mobility Solutions, Airlines, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and project management, driving sales revenue, negotiations, and leading a sales team.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Please send your updated resume including your current salary, salary expectation and availability eith by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via below "APPLY NOW' .We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.