Guoco Group Limited ("Guoco") (Stock Code: 53), listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, is an investment holding and investment management company with the vision of achieving long term sustainable returns for its shareholders and creating prime capital value. Guoco's operating subsidiary companies and investment activities are principally located in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and the United Kingdom. Guoco has four core businesses, namely, Principal Investment; Property Development and Investment; Hospitality and Leisure Business; and Financial Services. We invite you to join the HK-based investment team of Guoco Management Co. Ltd. as:
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, MPF, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Performance bonus|
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Administration > Secretary
Perform a full range of administrative and secretarial services in a professional manner for a senior executive.
- Act as an effective communication channel between the senior executive and other internal staff and external parties.
- Perform general secretarial duties such as schedule appointments, co-ordinate arrangements for meetings/conferences/travel, follow up on ad-hoc projects and perform any other duties as reasonably assigned.
- Organize and maintain filing system
- Attend meetings and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Diploma holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years secretarial experience servicing senior executives in financial institutions.
- Good PC skills.
- Mature, a self-starter with pleasant personality and good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Please apply in Word format with present and expected salaries, quoting job reference (COG/1111/SS) to Head of Human Resources, 50/F The Center, 99 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or email to or fax to 2285 3209.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Guoco Group Limited, or Hong Leong Group of which Guoco is a member (together, “the Group”) only. A copy of our personal data policy is available on request.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies within the Group. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained by the Group for a maximum period of one year.