Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Senior Secretary, Director’s Office
Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer and Executive Secretary, Director’s Office, your job responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist the Chief Investment Officer and Executive Secretary, Director’s Office in providing a full spectrum of professional secretarial and administrative support to the Chairman for both corporate and family businesses
- Handle business correspondence, filing, meeting scheduling, and travel arrangements
- Liaise with senior management members and external parties
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by the Chief Investment Officer
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate with 7 years’ secretarial experience, of which at least 4 years in serving senior executives in listed or sizeable organizations; preferably with accounting and company secretarial knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizing and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, with a strong sense of responsibility and devotion
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese; fluent spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word-processing)
Successful candidate with outstanding performance may have the opportunity to progress to Executive Secretary.
Applicants should send their full resume with current and expected salaries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.