Job No.: 493941
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Channel Management Department
Job Functions: Business Development, Strategic Planning, Management, Product Development & Management, Marketing
- Assist team head to formulate the overall customer segment strategies with focus on mid / mass segments so as to achieve the business targets and improve customer experience
- Lead a small team to plan and monitor the implementation of segment strategies through initiatives on acquisition, cross-selling, service upgrade, customer loyalty and retention etc.
- Liaise closely with product, channel and marketing team to cross-sell suitable products and services to meet target customers' needs holistically, and eventually contribute to the Bank's bottom line
- Liaise closely with Channel Management for support on the segment strategies in order to meet the planned business targets and facilitate the implementation.
- Monitor the progress and analyze the feedbacks from time to time for further improvement
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years solid experience in Product Management, Customer Management, or Sales Development in banking industry
- With proven track record in Business Development, Channel Relationship Building and the drive to strive for success
- Familiar with banking products and operations / service enhancement, as well as knowledge in risk management
- Be innovative with remarkable organizing & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin