"JOIN US AND CHANGE THE WAY PEOPLE SHOP AND ENTERTAIN WITH INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES"
cherrypicks alpha, subsidiary of NetDragon (HKSE: 0777), is a Hong Kong-based innovator of Augmented Reality and Online-to-Offline (O2O) technologies. The proven and high quality AR engine provides computer vision as well as face recognition, tracking, emotion detection and re-targeting technologies. It has supported impressive AR applications such as iButterfly and HSBC’s 150 Year Commemorative Bank Note. The team has won over 20 international and local awards in the past four years, including the Global Champion at the IT ‘Oscars’ - the United Nation World Summit Award Mobile.
Senior Software Engineer - Computer Vision (5-day work in Tsimshatsui)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Skill||Machine Learning, C/C++, Computer Vision, Deep Neural Networks, Face Recognition, Image Recognition|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave|
Information Technology > Application Development
About This Job:
We are looking for someone who is capable to assist our R&D on computer vision, and truly loves developing software that will be used by thousands of people.We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, 14-day annual leave, birthday leave and other benefits to the right candidate.
Job Responsibilities :
- Enhancing and further developing algorithms on computer vision.
- Implementing and optimizing our system for product or project requirements
Job Requirements :
- Good logical thinking and analytical mind
- Passion for computer vision research and development
- Familiar with computer programming skills on C/C++
- Experience in computer vision or machine learning techniques, including but not limited to deep neural networks, face recognition, image recognition etc.
- Team player with strong self –learning drive and resourcefulness