"JOIN US AND CHANGE THE WAY PEOPLE SHOP AND ENTERTAIN WITH INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES"
cherrypicks alpha, subsidiary of NetDragon (HKSE: 0777), is a Hong Kong-based innovator of Augmented Reality and Online-to-Offline (O2O) technologies. The proven and high quality AR engine provides computer vision as well as face recognition, tracking, emotion detection and re-targeting technologies. It has supported impressive AR applications such as iButterfly and HSBC’s 150 Year Commemorative Bank Note. The team has won over 20 international and local awards in the past four years, including the Global Champion at the IT ‘Oscars’ - the United Nation World Summit Award Mobile.
Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning (5-day work in Tsimshatsui)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Professional Qualification||Computer Science|
|Skill||Image Recognition, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Image Processing, Pattern Recognition|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave|
Information Technology > Application Development
About This Job:
We are looking for machine learning engineers to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on a range of classification and optimization problems. It will facilitate our development on compute vision.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide technical execution to design of machine learning algorithms/solution
- Determine methodologies needed; apply such methodologies (e.g. graphical models, neural nets, CART, Bayesian methods etc.) on monitoring, classification, computer vision and related research domains
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules based models
- Communicate with engine and design staff to determine additional job requirements as well as understand and use the capabilities of the existing engine
Job Requirements :
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Experience in machine learning/pattern recognition/artificial intelligence
- At least 2 years experience on applying theoretical or experiential knowledge on machine learning & artificial intelligence to solve real word problems.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is a definite advantage:
(i) Deep learning
(ii) Image recognition
(iii) Image processing
- Team player with strong self –learning drive and resourcefulness