Emarsys is an international SaaS group of sharp technology experts. Born in 2000, we have supported e-commerce brands to grow their commercial value through highly-personalized customer engagement. Today, our predictive intelligence fuels user-friendly, real-time marketing automation. Our 1,500 clients in 140 countries send over six billion email marketing messages a month, for a serious return on investment.
The marketing technology industry is growing at supersonic speed, and our integrated technology makes us a market leader. That’s why we need people to join our team who are attracted to our dynamic environment, and want to grow their career with us. We're positive, proactive people who like to hold a meeting over a game of ping pong every now and then. If you like the sound of us, we'd love to speak about working towards our future together.
Senior Solution Consultant (Pre-Sales)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
Information Technology > Sales - Pre / Post
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Technical Sales / Sales Engineer
The Senior Solution Consultant is a pre-sales role to be the bridge between business and technology. This role will gather and analyze customer requirements and provide professional designed solutions to our potential clients.
- Participation in presales activities including meetings or prospect call with potential customers
- Translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design and SOW documents
- Aligning client’s marketing process flow with Emarsys’ technology by sharing the best practices
- Produce technical specification for custom development that can then be passed to internal technical departments to be built per specification
- Proactive discussions with prospect/client including: Marketing Best practices. Data Strategies and Analytics, 3rd party integrations
- 8 years’ experience in a client facing presales role (Digital Marketing, Web technologies) – ideally from SaaS Provider
- Experience with integration projects (e.g. API, Databases, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Magento, Recommendation Engines)
- A keen understanding of data structures and workflow to aid clients in project scope and implementation requirements
- Knowledge of the online marketing space is preferable
- Hands on knowledge of database structure and software architecture
- HTML, SQL, Scripting knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge of English/Mandarin is a must
Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary to "firstname.lastname@example.org" or by clicking" Apply Now". All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.