Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 140 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 600+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset – your time – with us.
Senior Solution Consultant (Pre-Sales)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Medical plan, 5-day week, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
Information Technology > Sales - Pre / Post
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Engineer / Technical Sales
The Senior Solution Consultant is a pre-sales role to be the bridge between business and technology. This role will gather and analyze customer requirements and provide professional designed solutions to our potential clients.
- Participation in presales activities including meetings or prospect call with potential customers
- Translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design and SOW documents
- Aligning client’s marketing process flow with Emarsys’ technology by sharing the best practices
- Produce technical specification for custom development that can then be passed to internal technical departments to be built per specification
- Proactive discussions with prospect/client including: Marketing Best practices. Data Strategies and Analytics, 3rd party integrations
- 8 years’ experience in a client facing presales role (Digital Marketing, Web technologies) – ideally from SaaS Provider
- Experience with integration projects (e.g. API, Databases, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Magento, Recommendation Engines)
- A keen understanding of data structures and workflow to aid clients in project scope and implementation requirements
- Knowledge of the online marketing space is preferable
- Hands on knowledge of database structure and software architecture
- HTML, SQL, Scripting knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge of English/Mandarin is a must
Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary to "email@example.com" or by clicking" Apply Now". All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals.
- A great working environment, with opportunities to work with and learn from some seriously talented individuals.
- Emarsys Academy - we empower Emarsys employees to inspire excellence by developing their knowledge and skills.
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning.
- Be part of the engine that is behind a very fast growing business.
- Competitive remuneration.