ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Senior Specialist, Human Resources
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Machinery / Automation Equipment|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Human Resources > Training & Development
Role Purpose: HR Generalist except recruitment section
- Report to HR Manager
- Coordinate across at least 6 countries across the world including regional office for vendor management on tax advisory, housing, education, etc.
- Provide support to expatriate senior management for relocation and visa application
- Manage payroll vendor as a main task to ensure accurate payroll services are received
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years experience in HR Generalist is a must
- Hands-on experience in all-rounded HR Generalist duties
- Familiar with local tax requirements and procedures, expatriate visa application, staff's on-boarding processes, etc.
- Stable, mature, reliable and independent
- Fluent English is necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates with more experience will be considered Assistant Manager.
Interested candidates, please forward full resumes with current/last and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org