Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity:
Senior Specialist - Security - Information Technology Services - Hong Kong
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Others
Job Description and Responsibility
- Develop, implement and maintain information security policies, guidelines and procedures;
- Manage client security requirement, support firm's Confidential Information Protection (CIP) program implementation and execution;
- Keep tabs on emerging security landscape, evaluate and implement security tools;
- Maintain defined security framework, conduct regular review and assist in both internal and external security assessments;
- Identify security risks and issues, develop and implement mitigation plans;
- Coordinate IT security incident handling and investigation;
- Work closely with other functions to promote security awareness to endusers.
- University graduate in Computing related disciplines;
- Minimum 6 years’ IT working experience, within that minimum 3 years involved IT security management
- Knowledge of IS audit, cybersecurity, and familiar with security technologies and products (e.g. firewall, IDS/IPS, HIDS/HIPS, Anti-malware, cryptography);
- Practical experience in ISO27001 project is preferable;
- Team-worker, self-motivated, and able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Holding CISSP/CISA certification or equivalent is preferred.
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN127815）
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.