FWD is the insurance business arm of the private investment group, Pacific Century Group. FWD’s business spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand and the Philippines, offering life insurance services, as well as general insurance, employee benefits and financial planning services in Hong Kong. FWD also has a brand presence in Indonesia. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to enhance customer experience, deliver innovative products, and invest in talent to create a leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited is rated “A3” by Moody’s and “A” by Fitch. FWD General Insurance Company Limited is rated “A” by Fitch.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Senior System Analyst, Frontend Systems (Ref: S571)
|Work exp||7 Years To 9 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Others
A technical lead role to be responsible for analysing and specifying application systems requirements and design. Supervising a team of developers in software development and implementation and coordination with external vendors.
• Project management
• Carry out feasibility study on new user's requirement. Develop user requirement specification
• Responsible for system design, development, testing and implementation
• Provide system maintenance and support of production systems
• Responsible for the administration of outsourcing and contract staff working in a project
• Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies
• To accomplish duties assigned in IT–Frontend System Integration Hong Kong Team
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 7 years' working experience in Information Technology in insurance company or financial industry
• Hands-on experience in designing database applications
• Solid project management skills and holds certification in Project Management is preferred
• Proficient in Java EE / MS .Net application development is a must. Preferably with knowledge on Mobile app (IOS/Android) development experience
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
• Good communication skill, be able to work with user departments and vendors
• Good team leading skill, analytical mind and problem solving skill
• Self-initiative and pro-active and able to work under pressure