Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Systems Analyst
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > IT Project Management
- Responsible for customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems.
- Responsible for systems analysis and design for projects with greater scope and higher complexity.
- Provide system support on more complex user enquiries and production problems.
- Lead and guide systems analysts and developers to complete assigned jobs and provide day-to-day system support.
- Responsible for project management, team management and vendor management.
- Establish and enforce quality assurance processes and testing strategies.
- Ensure service levels are met.
- Ensure auditory and regulatory compliance
Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
Minimum 8 years working experience in Information Technology with at least 2 years as a Systems Analyst
Solid experience in implementing projects of various size
Experience in dealing with service providers and vendor management
Insurance or financial systems knowledge
Must have proven systems design and problem solving skills
Design, development and testing methodologies
Strong project governance and IT best practices
Experience in EJB, Java/J2EE and XML
Experience in WebSphere, Spring framework and DB2 or other RDBMS
Experience in mobile application development would be an added advantage
Windows and AIX environment