SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
Senior/ Technical Executive, Hardlines
- Review test results / reports from technical and statistical perspectives
- Capable to verify scientific calculations and evaluate invalid test results
- Translate test result into test report
- Identify any prospective compliance issues, data inconsistency / anomalies of test report or test results and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Implement preventive actions to avoid nonconformities
- Respond to customers' general enquiries and solve the problems related to the reports
- Provide professional advice and technical support to internal and external parties on compliance and test report/test result/samples issues
- Interpret and apply international standards and regulatory requirements for laboratory testing
- Liable to stand by or perform the job duties of other colleagues including those with lower grade
- Samples evaluation and determining the potential hazard on toys according to international safety standard. (Such as EN71, ASTM F963, ISO8124, etc.)
- Responsible for reviewing physical & mechanical and flammability test results.
- Preparing Report. Train the junior staff and monitor the workflow
- Degree or above in Mechanics, Physics, Engineering or related disciplines
- 4 years' experience in laboratory operation or equivalent
- Familiar with Toy Testing Standards (such as EN71, ASTM F963, ISO8124, etc.)
- Knowledge in Quality System ISO/IEC 17025
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Technical Executive
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at email@example.com (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.