About HKT Teleservices
HKT Teleservices is an operating subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited.
HKT Teleservices offers clients world class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Operating a global network of multi-channel contact centers, HKT Teleservices provides support in languages covering over half of the world’s population.
HKT Teleservices is consistently ranked among the world’s leading contact center service providers. With over 10,000 agent positions in Hong Kong, mainland China, the Philippines, the United States and Panama, HKT Teleservices provides local and multinational companies a wide array of skills to service more than 100 million customer contacts annually. To learn more, please visit http://www.hktteleservices.com/, or call us at +852 2888-3636 (Asia) / +86 4008-812-812 (mainland China) / +1-614-280-1600 (Americas).
Senior Technical Service Officer - Technical Helpdesk)
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
We require enthusiastic service-oriented people to handle customers’ telephone queries and requests in a professional and timely manner. You will receive professional training in customer service skills and products that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful career.
- To Provide technical consultancy, problem solving to customer
- Manage fault restoration via internal/external referrals and email.
- To handle restoration on network security, routers, firewall, and complex fault.
- To coordinate with Field Services, Engineering NOC, and CPE Field Services for fault restoration
- Higher Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years experience in handling Router/Firewall installation/restoration or equivalent.
- Solid experience in Broadband Internet, Networking, and Router Management
- Good interpersonal, analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Fluent in speaking/writing in Chinese and English. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Well organized, hard working, responsible, self initiative and able to work under pressure.
- Willing to perform 7x24 shift duty
We offer :
- Structured training programme
- Attractive incentive bonus, join-in bonus and shift allowance (if applicable)
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 14 days paid annual leave
- Clear career path