China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Ltd is a member of China Unicom that provides telecommunication services in Hong Kong. To cope with our development, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
(Senior) Technical Support Engineer (USA/UK/Australia/Deutschland/Japan)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Paid overtime|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
- Be responsible for technical support of customer's communications service.
- Understand the customer's technical requirements in order to deliver innovative technical solutions.
- Fulfill the profiles of biding in related projects.
- Be accountable for evaluating and reporting costs of related projects.
- Be responsible for customer's project delivering according to the contract.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Communications Field.
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Mandarin.
- CCIE or HCIE is preferred.
We offer 5-day week, attractive remunerations, benefits and career development opportunities to the qualified candidates. Interested parties please send your resume (in both English & Chinese) and expected salary by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data will be collected for recruitment purposes only.