Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
Senior Training Officer [Ref:T/STO/AT/CP]
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Human Resources > Training & Development
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
- Conduct training needs analysis and organize training and development activities to meet company mission
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs
- Coordinate training logistics and related administration works
- Assist in conducting service enhancement programs to uplift the service standard
- Assist in company nominated training and development activities
- Assist in developing and maintaining M-Learning and On-line training
- Assist in ad hoc training projects
- Degree holder in relevant discipline
- Minimum 4 years' solid training experience, preferably in service/telecom industry
- Hands-on experience of program delivery
- Experience on E-Quiz system and ,design and development of Training Intranet
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese & Putonghua
- Proficient in MSWord, Excel & PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Occasion travel to China is required
We offer attractive remuneration and career development for the position.
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by quoting the reference number and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2421-6334.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.