PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Senior UI/UX Designer (mobile/web)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Our client is a well-known global application business based company who is looking for Senior UI/UX Designer for the upcoming innovative projects. Our client has over 1000 excellent and energetic employees worldwide, so take this fabulous opportunity to show your talent and to develop your career.
- International Company
- Work in a global team of talented engineers
- Creative and challenging working environment
- Design web and mobile application UI
- Collaborate user experience research and evaluate user feedback to optimize design workflow
- Create compelling, effective, comprehensive and user-centric design for UI for mobile apps and websites
- Create sketches, flow prototype, diagrams, wireframe, mockup and detail schematics
- Execute creative solutions to fulfill clients’ needs
- Execute product design from a creative idea to the finished product
- Identify opportunities and adopt new technology to tackle current needs and to predict possible challenges
- University/ diploma graduates in Graphic/3D/Multimedia/Interaction Design/web design or related discipline
- 2-7 years experience in UI/UX design or related fields.
- Experience in web/ mobile application design is a definite bonus
- Proficiency in design tools like UI/UX tools, Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign etc.
- Good drawing skill and 3D rendering skill is a bonus
- Knowledge of mobile design patterns and guidelines for iOS and Android system
- Good team player, self-motivated and detailed mined.
Our client offers competitive remuneration for this position. Interested candidates please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary. If you prefer a conversational talk, please contact Ivan on 63771890.
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.812 / (852) 6377-1890
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**