FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 450,000 customers with over 600 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Senior Underwriter/ Underwriter (Ref.: S535)
|Work exp||5 Years To 6 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Insurance > Claims
Insurance > Others
• Underwrite medical and non-medical cases for individual
• Monitor the New Business process to be completed within the turnaround time;
• Handle agency enquiries;
• Provide training to agency and responsible for Agency Visit;
• Revise and draft underwriting guidelines and underwriting manual periodically;
• Involve in system enhancement projects and product development projects;
• Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
• Degree holder with minimum 5 years of underwriting experience in life insurance industry;
• Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English;
• Good interpersonal skills and independent;
• Proficient in MS Office;
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Underwriter