Senior Vice President - Corporate Banking
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Vice President.
In this role, you will
- Use your industry and credit expertise to manage a portfolio of commercial relationships in the corporate real estate industry
- Provide one stop financial solutions by actively selling and delivering our extensive range of products and services to our customers while maximizing our share of customers total business
- Develop new customer relationships to build and strengthen your portfolio and work with our product specialists to identify business opportunities and develop product solutions
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree with previous banking management training from an international banking organization
- Proven corporate or commercial banking experience
- Experience in marketing, business development and general management of customers from a variety of industries preferably commercial real estate
- Customer driven with a proactive approach, strong sales and marketing orientation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in structuring transactions using trade products
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and preferably Putonghua
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008W9Q
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited