Senior Wi-Fi.HK Specialists
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Industry||Government / Civil Services / Public Sector|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Information Technology > Team Leader
|Salary (HKD)||$40,000 - $48,000|
- Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time seconded to serve a client with the public sector for the project "WiFi.HK" / "Wi-Fi Connected City Programme" (香港政府WiFi通), for the provision of Wi-Fi services at various government venues through Public and Private Collaboration (PPC) arrangement;
- Assist telecom engineers in conducting venue inspections including assessment on power supply, area of coverage, acess points to PTN (Public Telecommunications Network)s and cabling works;
- Assist the assessment of venues for providing public Wi-Fi services;
- Assist in verifying the deployed Wi-Fi services against the listed requirements to ensure the proper implementation of the Wi-Fi services;
- Assist in liaising with users to collect views, requirements and comments for preparing venue information for conducting the expression of interest exercises; and
- Assist in liaising with stakeholders including service providers and users for the implementation of the Wi-Fi service and value added service.
- At least 2 years' experience in wireless technology; experience in network design, networking, WAN, wireless and mobile preferred;
- At least 2 years' experience in site preparation, verifying / designing of trunking and cabling system, power points, etc.
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills; experience in project coordination and negotiation, project and vendor management preferred;
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent;
- At least 4 years' post-qualification experience in which at least 1 year's relevant experience in similar post and in comparable capacity as a Systems Analyst.